Monday, November 16, 2009

Top deas For Gifts

The subject today is about gift giving and the top ten ideas of gifts for different types of people. These gifts for the following people will include kids, grandma, the gadget geek and last but not least the foodie. I am to make sure in this article title incorporates the profile of who the gift list targets. I saw the title of this article on high pay out topics. So I thought I would take this challenge to write on this subject matter. According to the title I am to list the top ten gift ideas for kids, grandma, the geek, and the foodie but the title doesn’t say for what occasion or purpose the gift would be for My first subject will be the top ten gifts that you can get for grandma.

The first gift she would want if she was alive is something to keep her feet warm. So the first gift for grandma is going to be for grandparent’s day. I believe the number one gift for grandma on grandparent’s day would be a nice warm pair of slippers.

The second gift for grandma would be for grandma’s birthday. The best gift for grandma’s birthday would be a nice warm blanket for grandma to put on her bed.

For the third gift for grandma it will be for mother’s day. Now for grandma’s mother’s day gift I believe a mother’s birth stone ring would be a perfect gift for grandma on mother’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment