Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The egg you crave, The way you like it


Are you a breakfast person, who simply can’t go through the day without a belly full of eggs and bacon and pleasant thoughts and intentions? A breakfast protein person myself, I’ve often found that boiling an egg to your desired consistency is almost impossible. Either I’ve left it to boil too long, or it’s too runny for my tastes, and cooking eggs for a salad is the worst.

The Beep Egg an ingenious design is a timer that lets you know how well your egg is doing. With three heat sense parameters you can have your egg soft-boiled, medium-cooked or hard-boiled. When the perfect temperature is reached, your egg beep will start to play a tune ‘Killing me softly’ for the soft boil, ‘I Wish I was a Hen’ for the medium boil, and ‘Carmina Burana’ for the hard boil variety. Rest assured you will have the egg you crave, the way you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment