Wednesday, August 12, 2009

www.WeddingDates.ie - Superb idea

So Mrs Gstore has finally started looking for wedding venues and after spending my entire saturday going to only three venues I thought there must have been an easier way. So I came across www.WeddingDates.ie and spent about 20 minutes and had a perfect list based on the dates that we had in mind. It is also a one stop shop for all the wedding suppliers that you had in mind.



I would highly recommend this site its the perfect solution for anyone planning a wedding and believe me the point I am at now looking at different venues, bands, menus and even little boxes for the table, I WOULD KNOW :) .

Wishing Ciara all the best with this venture.

Regards
Tony

www.gstore.ie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Frank. We are adding new suppliers and venues all the time. Glad you found the site useful, and you narrowed down a list of venues for your preferred date. If you fill out the enquiry form on the site it goes directly to the hotels to so they can arrange a viewing at a time that is convenient for you, but at least you know upfront that they have provisional availability and that it is in your price range etc. (Also, it helps my metrics with the venues if they can see enquiries coming through WD.ie!)
    Best of luck with your wedding planning and do let me know if you need any other recommendations.
    I love the idea of the Chinese Lanterns - will definitely post about them on http://www.WeddingDates.ie/blog

    ReplyDelete