Saturday, August 15, 2009

Introducing Terrence, Trixie, Towgo and Frieda

We have just added the cool Trunki cases to our range of products. This is something that I personally wanted for a long time so when I eventually got the chance I jumped at it.

The Trunkis featured on Dragons Den a few years ago and were shockingly turned down by all dragons, luckily for the Trunki its inventor did not give up and it has gone from strength to strength. Even Duncan from dragons den has said that this is the one deal that he regrets not getting a piece of, its a real success story.

I am really excited about Frieda its a cool looking case and I am hoping that people will agree check it out below, how could anyone say no.


I spotted a clild on one of these in the airport about 6 months ago and ever since then knew that I was going to have it on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment